3 Days Murchison Falls Safari
This is a 3 Days Safari to Murchison Falls National Park that starts and ends in Entebbe. On this trip, visit Murchison Falls National Park and view the giraffes, lions, leopards, elephants etc… first hand with experienced and knowledgeable game rangers.
Starts and ends in Entebbe
Day 1: Transfer to Murchison Falls National Park
Day 2: Game Drive and Boat Cruise
Day 3: Departure & Return to Entebbe
Highlights For The Safari
- Game Drive
- Boat Cruise
Pick up at your hotel at 7am, and depart for Murchison Falls National Park arriving in the afternoon. The drive will take approximately 6-7 hours and will give you a good insight on the Ugandan way of life. Take a stop over at Masindi hotel for lunch. We will continue through the park stopping at the top of the falls which is a fantastic sight. Here River Nile, the longest river in the world, is forced through a narrow gap in the rock (only 7 meters wide), before ferociously plunging down 43 meters. Overnight at Paraa Safari Lodge/Sambiya River Lodge/Red Chilli Rest Camp.
Day 2: Game drive and Launch cruise
Following a morning breakfast, you will be transferred to the northern part of the Murchison Falls National Park for a game drive. View Elephants, Buffaloes, Bushbucks, Lions, and a variety of bird species. After lunch, proceed for a two-hour launch cruise up to the substructure of the mighty Murchison falls where sinister water escapes from the narrow gorge, an opportunity to see the amazing hippos, crocodiles, water birds along the river banks enabling a wonderful birding safari. Overnight at Paraa Safari Lodge/Sambiya River Lodge/Red Chilli Rest Camp
Day 3: Depart for Kampala
After breakfast, we will depart for Kampala arriving in the afternoon.
- Park entrance fee as indicated in the itinerary
- A SAFARI VAN driven by an English speaking driver/guide. Exclusive use of vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off at the airport.
- All transfers as per the itinerary
- All the accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary
- International flights in and out of the country.
- All services not indicated in the itinerary (any of the optional activities).
- Drinks: sodas, wines, whiskies, brandies, beers, etc..
- Ugandan visas: single entry visa costs US$50 and it is required for all countries that require visas for Uganda (principle of reciprocity). Under the new application process, all visas must be applied online at least two weeks prior to travel: https://visas.immigration.go.ug
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, telephone expenses, etc.
TOTAL PRICE FOR THIS PACKAGE FROM USD
|LUXURY: 3- 4 PERSONS EACH||…..|
|MIDRANGE: 3- 6 PERSONS EACH||…..|
|BUDGET: 4-6 PERSONS EACH||…..|
Enjoy Your Safari!